The large, precision-balanced flywheel (with patented fan design) lets you easily customise each ride simply by shifting gears, just as you would outside. This design also helps keep your Fluid2 working better - longer. And thanks to our built-to-last manufacturing process, the Fluid2 can help you conquer one goal after the next.
Want to train with Zwift or CycleOps VirtualTraining? Visit our setup guide to learn how to get started.
- Fluid2 is the best-selling trainer in the USA.
- PowerTuned for optimal road-like feel.
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride.
- Noise level at 20 mph is super quiet 64-68 decibels.
- Large, individually precision-balanced flywheel allows for improved road-like feel.
- Self-cooling mechanisms including a patented fan design keeps the unit performing better, longer.
- Eccentric leveling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces.
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring loaded, bolt-action lever.
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tyre wear and slippage.
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tyre tension each ride.
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes â up to a 2.0 tire.
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm.
- Trainer tyre recommended.
- Compatible with virtual training apps.
- All of our trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300lbs.
- Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142 x 12mm and 148 x 12mm bikes.